Benefits, Importance and Virtues About making dua on phone
Have you ever thought of using your mobile phone to make dua on phone? That’s a very important question; you might be thinking. Some people say that one should read dua on the phone. Well, in this article I will try to tell you the importance of making dua on phone. How how we can read dua on the phone, and how it works.
Importance of reading and making dua on phone
If you spend your time in the busy world of life, you will value the importance of making dua by reading on your smartphone. It is a small thing, but it’s a big thing for those who have difficulties in doing that. There are many reasons why it is recommended.
- First of all, with the help of a mobile phone, you can always read your favourite supplications even when on the move.
- Also, if you have serious problems, then every time you feel like telling them to Allah (SWT) read it and ask for His forgiveness.
Benefits of reading dua on the phone
Making dua by reading on your mobile phone is certainly different from making dua by praying at home, but it is still beneficial. With this simple change, there are a lot of benefits that you can enjoy while making dua on your phone.
1. Free, readily available resource
Just whip out your phone and you’ve got a ready-made means of making dua. No cash, no driving to the nearby library, no crowding into a mosque.
2. Make Dua from Anywhere
You can always be able to do your prayers or at least get a glimpse of them while out exercising or even while waiting in line at the grocery store. In this way you can make dua easily within some moments and also with very less effort.
3. Helpful in learning duas
It is also helpful in learning different dua’s and surah for people who find it difficult to memorize different dua’s for different purposes. Moreover, reading dua’s on phone is helpful to learning fast and correctly.
4. More closer to Allah
Reading dua on your phone brings you close to Allah because you can make or read dua anytime and at any place. In addition, it always reminds you of Allah all the time no matter where you are.
Three steps to make dua on the phone
Well, dua is a beautiful thing, we all love it. But it is nice to know that Allah can hear our talks, intentions, and prayerful requests. Here I will tell you three simple steps to ensure that you will be able to make a dua on your phone:
- Read the Quran
- Record your prayer
- Repeat at least 5 times
Virtues of reading dua on phone
- Do you know there are ten rewards for each letter you recite from the Quran?. Yes, when you read Quran verses and dua from your phone at any time and in the worst situations, you will get more rewards from Allah.
- You will be closer to Allah.
- On judgement day, the Quran will be proof for you.
- Reading dua’s will clean your heart from all impurities that stick to it.
Islam is a religion of ease, comfort, and peace of mind. Using technology to do dua allows you to move through your day with ease. However, you know that you’re staying connected to your faith, especially when in situations like traffic jams or during lectures. It’s generally recommended that you can mak dua on phone.