Surah Naml Introduction
The word Naml means ‘Ants’. This is the 27th chapter of the Quran. And it comprises 93 ayat which are further divided into 7 rukus. This surah was revealed in Mecca in almost 616-620 AD. This surah was revealed to the Prophet (P.B.U.H) in the middle period of preaching Islam.
The major reason for revelation is those people who underestimate the power of Allah and His Prophets.
Factors About Surah Naml
|Surah Name||Al-Naml ( ٱلنَّمْل )|
|No. of Verses / Ayat||93|
|No. od Rukus||7|
|No. of Sajdahs||1 (verse 26)|
|Position||Juzʼ 19 to 20|
|When Revealed?||616-620 AD|
Surah Al Naml Main theme
Surah Naml was specially revealed for disbelievers of Islam. Also, this surah tells the story of king Suleman and the dialogue of the ants with each other. This surah guides us to seek refuge from Allah.
Allah sent many messengers who spread the messages of Allah in different states. Some nations accepted that message and some of them denied it. Consequently, they faced the result of their rejection.
Here I will tell you the Surah Naml Benefits which you can apply to your life and make your life more comfortable.
Surah Al Naml Benefits
As this surah tells about the history of many Prophets and their struggles, similarly it contains huge benefits.
Protection from Harmful Animals
The recitation of this surah in your house will keep away the harmful animals. Or write the surah on the skin of the deer and keep it in the house. Therefore, No harmful animals like snakes or scorpions will enter your house.
Surah naml ayat 31-32 benefits
These ayats give a message to Muslims to always thank Allah. Also, this surah is very effective to seek the closeness of Allah or to include in those who are dear ones to Allah.
One of the main Surah Naml benefits is that if you recite this surah, the reward will be equal to 10 times of the persons who were present at the time.
The time when Prophets were recited surah including Hazrat Lut (A.S), Ibrahim (A.S), Hazrat Suleman (A.S), and Hazrat Saalih (A.S).
Surah naml ayat 61 benefits
This ayat of surah tells about the creation of Allah. And Allah is the only creator, no one assists him. He created seas and separated them. Allah provides you with food from different sources.
Become a friend of Allah
The benefits of reading surah naml will provide you a major advantage to become a friend of Allah.
If you recite these three surahs before the night of Friday included (Surah As Shura, Surah Naml, and Surah Qasas). Then you will be close to Allah and a participant in His favour and assistance.
Solve marriage issues
Importantly Surah Al-Namal will help to solve the marriage problems. If you do this stipend, Allah will solve the hurdles in marriage.
If you recite this surah after each compulsory prayer 41 times, then it will help in your marriage issues. Not only boys but also girls can do this stipend. Also, parents can do it for their children.
Surah Naml ayat 62 benefits
Surah Naml benefits can extend by reciting certain verses. The verse is a solution to your everyday problems. So, verse 62 of this surah will benefit you more.
- If you need an urgent desire, recite this verse.
- It will resolve the marriage issues.
- This verse helps to cure fatal diseases and it has also been proven many times.
- Recite this verse, to overcome the difficulties in your life.
- It will help to find a good job and also pay back the debts.
- It will protect you from evil enemies.
- Recitation of this ayat will help you to win any law case.
- The ayat is effective for rain.
- If someone doesn’t have a child, then recite this ayat. InshaAllah, Allah will bless him with a child.
Virtues of Surah Naml
Like the benefits of surah al naml, the virtues of this surah are also huge and give a great reward to his reciter.
If someone recites this surah 10 times daily, Allah will increase His rizq and keep away from pains and sorrows.
- To fulfil the urgent desire, recite this surah daily one time within wudu, and Allah will fulfil your desire.
- If someone writes this surah on white paper and then ties it with the arm, then he will succeed in every work inshaAllah.
- Also, the recitation of this surah is a source of closeness with Allah.
- Reciting this surah will help you to choose the righteous partner for your life. And with the virtue of this surah, your marriage problems will be solved.
In summary, this surah describes the history and struggles of the Prophets in their era. Surah Naml benefits and virtues make this surah more special. This surah shares the story of many Prophets including Musa (A.S), Suleman (A.S), Lut (A.S), and Saleh (A.S).
This surah is the message for the detractors of Islam who have doubts about the power of Allah and the Prophets. But give the benefits to Muslims. So, recite this surah daily and get close to Allah.